Friday, May 1, 1998

Where Am I Going?

Life is a journey they say,
I'm still stuck at Somerset Bay,
where would I go from here,
all I have is fear.
The only thing to fear is fear itself,
I must try to overcome it myself,
will I have the strength and courage?
It's in me but I kept it in a storage.
Do I know where am I going?
Do I like the thing that's showing?
Once I was standing still in time,
Chasing the fantasies in my mind.
How I love my spirit would be free,
Laughing at the questions people asked me,
Do I get what I am hoping for?
When I looked behind there's no open door.
I recalled and rememberng what I had planned,
I led many dreams slip through my hands,
Why must I wait so long before I can see,
how sad the answers to those questions can be.
Looking back with the sweetest smile,
How far I have come from a thousand miles,
A thing is worth doing it is worth doing well,
Life's definitely worth living I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment