Thursday, April 29, 2004

Dearest Diana

Dearest Diana,
I never knew if it was love or just a curiosity,
You never fail to linger in my mind
I have not touched nor have heard you,
But the emotions of longing for you exists
A lover without a face,
You took my breath away suffocating me without mercy
Our weaknesses and faults have broken the promises we have made
We thought we were strong, but we were wrong
I could never forgive myself,
For it is an act of disgrace
I am no match for this fight I am fighting for
If there is anyone to be blamed,
For all the sadness in the air
It will be me, I will hold myself to blame,
I have sinned you
I have forgotten what I was fighting for
Condemned me and I will comprehend,
For all the tears you have shed
You have an enigmatic nature,
But I always know u will remain mysterious
Unless I am patient
But it has gone with the wind
Like the leaves falling from the trees,
Blown away by the wind without a destination
I have been in love with the wind,
I can feel it but I can never have it
It seems so close but yet so far,
so strong but yet so soft
In my quest to search for myself,
I have come to the road less travelled
In my isolation I have reached to a conclusion
I’ll only know when our eyes meet,
And I will feel the beat of my heart
If I die before I am awake,
Please believe I loved and love you still
All I ask for is your heartfelt forbearance
for the mistakes I have made
Your clemency is something I shall not seek
for I am too humiliated of myself
If I have upset you in any way,
I shall not defend myself for I am only human
I will submit my humble self to your demand
and your wish will be my command
I will not search for more but only your soul,
your touch and your divine devotion
And in exchange for that,
I shall give you mine
If you were mine…

No comments:

Post a Comment